momstown.ca is an on-line network for neighbourhood moms wanting to connect for support, conversation and just plain fun! With a fantastic event calendar and lively message board, momstown.ca is a great way to get involved with your community while having a blast with your kids! They say it takes a village to raise a child, we say it takes a town!
Are you looking for a way to channel your creative energy? Are you a positive, out-going person inspired by parenting, early education and community? Are you looking for a fun, flexible, part-time job? Then joining the momstown Calgary team could be the answer for you!
Job Description – Advertising Sales Representative:
momstown Calgary is currently seeking self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic individuals for a rolling 6 month contract position as an Advertising Sales Representative. In this exciting role you will be responsible for selling online advertising and sponsorship opportunities. Your work will entail finding and building up relationships with potential and existing advertisers and effectively pitching for advertising budgets. You'll make sure that booked campaigns are run smoothly and are reported on in a timely manner.
This is a part-time role working out of your own home with flexible hours. We’re currently looking for up to two Ad Reps for our momstown Calgary chapter.
- Responsible for selling online advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
- Generate sales leads, cold calls, develop client relationships
- Prepare and present proposals to new and exisiting clients
- Maintain client log
- Collect artwork from client by deadline
- Complete monthly ad tracking/booking sheet
- Track monthly sales and invoice momstown Calgary for monthly commission
- Load all ads onto momstown Calgary as server by deadline
- Outgoing, dynamic leader who is creative, organized, highly self-motivated
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills and internet savvy
- Must have reliable computer with internet access
- Preferably 2 to 3 years experience in sales and/or marketing
- Independent Contract work – 6 month rolling contract
- Highly competitive commission based
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please submit your resume and covering letter, no later than December 20th, 2013 to email@example.com