Our Elf, John Bob, joined our family 4 years ago and my girls still love looking for him each morning. You can search all sorts of ideas good or bad to set your Elf up in for the morning.I am not a fan of the mischievous Elf, besides aren't I using this Elf to report good behaviour back to Santa? So why would John Bob be getting into trouble?
I have included some of my favorite Elf on the Shelf ideas that I have come across. Some are cheeky but all still promoting good behaviour to my girls.

1. Have your Elf build a Lego Christmas tree:

2. Paper bag races with other toys.

3. If your extra talented and creative, have your Elf paint a mini self portrait.

4. Have your Elf make snowflakes, perhaps have him leave little messages on them to your kids.
5. Have them have a "snowball" fight.
6. A Christmas countdown.
7. How about a game of marshmallow Tic Tac Toe
8. How about time for a nap in the tissue box?

9. How about some mantle climbing?
10. Finally a little reminder with a treat for good behaviour.
Enjoy your Elf and get creative to encourage good behaviour!





Just bought our first elf last week..these are great ideas that I will use for our count down to Christmas!
ReplyDelete