Halifax -10
Ottawa -3
Vancouver +4
and...drumroll please...
Calgary -20 without the windchill.
I am not even going to tell you what the weather is like in places we are dreaming of right about now. You know, the likes of Maui and Puerto Vallarta. The places that everyone except yourself seem to be coming to and fro. The only thing that can make this deep freeze slightly better is soup. Yes, soup. There is nothing better than settling in at home on a cold winter's day. Leave the flannels on, curl up on the couch and as the supperhour approaches, grab a homemade soup from your Soup Swap stash. You'll be so warm and cozy, you'll almost forget what the weather is like outside.
The momstown mamas gathered for a Soup Swap (similar to a baking exchange) and I have to say, as someone who is not typically a soup maker or a soup eater, I can't wait to try my selection of soups. My only hope is that when the soup runs out, the cold does too!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment