Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New owner for momstown Calgary

Hello!  My name is Marcy Nielsen and I am so excited to be the proud new owner of momstown Calgary.  I have lived in Calgary for 20 years and absolutely love this city.

I am the mother of three incredible and active children.  Kobe is 9 and enjoys playing hockey, baseball and video games.  Emily is 7 and you'll almost always find her dancing, singing or creating.  Evan is 7 and loves any kind of sport - both watching and playing!  I have been both a Stay at Home Mom and a Working Mom and I am very excited to add Entrepreneurial Mom to my ever-growing list of roles and accomplishments.
I was drawn to momstown for many reasons.

When I had my first son, the small moms group I belonged to was a life-saver!  The women that I connected with helped me through diapers, sleepless nights, tantrums, and the many many questions that a first-time mom has.  When I had my twins, I joined a group specific to the needs of mothers with multiples.  Again, it was my connection with other moms that was the most critical and sanity-saving part for me.  I believe that momstown offers this same connection that moms crave and require to survive the early years!

Another special ingredient at momstown is the Programs.  From Art & Play to Nutrition, these programs are developed with an early learning focus so that moms and kids will have fun and learn at the same time! 
And finally, I was impressed with the people that are operating momstown in Calgary and across Canada.  I am so excited to be a part of such a dynamic and positive group of women.

So whether you are a stay at home mom, a working mom, a first-time mom or a mom-to-be, I welcome you to momstown Calgary and I look forward to getting to know you.
Sincerely,
Marcy Nielsen

4 comments:

  1. Yahoo!! Lookout Calgary - amazing things coming your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go marcy all the best
    LL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again Marcy!

    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Marcy!!! Congratulations on the new adventure!!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete