Saturday, July 23, 2011

momstown Calgary Gets Wet at the New Canmore Splash Park

The weather was particularly beautiful, warm, and sunny on Monday morning, and our momstown moms and kids did not let the opportunity go to waste! We packed up our beach bags, put on our swim suits (it's awesome that so many kiddos were wearing ones with extra sun protection), and headed out on an adventure to the new Canmore Splash Park. Since construction of the splash park was only completed at the beginning of July, most of us had not been before and there was a lot of new things to explore.

Little holes that squirted up water:

Arches that poured out water, structures with buckets that dumped water on you, and even a water bubble you could crawl under:


Of course, there was cuddle time with mom too:


We're on a mission to try out as many different spray and splash parks as we can this summer, so dive in and join us!

1 comment:

  1. Attractive element of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to claim that I acquire in fact
    loved account your weblog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing for your feeds or even I fulfillment you access persistently quickly.
    Also visit my web-site ; genius nicer dicer

    ReplyDelete